Ruapehu Mountain Mardi Gras
- Date to be confirmed
- There is a 3 night booking requirement for the Mardi Gras weekend.
- That’s two standard weekend nights and a discounted additional night!
- Payment of 50% deposit is required at the time of booking. The balance for all bookings is due 21 days prior to arrival.
- Booking is easy.
- Enter the number of people in your group, and the dates you are interested in staying. The search engine will bring up those chalets which will suit your requirements.
- If you then click onto each individual chalet, all the information specific to it will be displayed.
- To secure your reservation you will need MasterCard or Visa.
You can either bring your personal linen (sheets, pillow-cases, towels etc) or hire through Ruapehu Chalet Rentals
. Your chalet will have bathmat/s and tea-towel/s
Hire linen is a flat rate and not charged per night.
Single $15.00 and Double $25.00
No Extra Guests
The tenant shall not permit more than the number of persons as specified on the Booking Confirmation to sleep at the premises. If this condition is broken, it will result in immediate eviction, and complete loss of rental and bond, with no refund.
This includes airbeds and spare mattresses, your mates sleeping on the couch, tents, caravans, campervans, etc.
Party at Mardi Gras, not at your chalet. Don’t invite people back.
Look After Your Chalet
The tenant shall keep the premises and surroundings in a clean and tidy condition throughout the tenancy.
The tenant is responsible for the removal of all their rubbish generated during the tenancy. It must be removed completely from the premises. Ohakune has an excellent Recycling Centre. Directions for the Centre along with a pre-paid Council rubbish bag will be provided upon check-in. Ruapehu is green and recycling is encouraged. If rubbish is required to be removed by Ruapehu Chalet Rentals from the premises at the completion of the tenancy, a $35 fee will be deducted from your bond prior to releasing any applicable bond refund.
A form completed by the tenant, signed, including credit card details received by RCR prior to the check in date. A bond of good faith and responsible tenancy, held by RCR for potential charging if the said chalet is damaged in any way or chattels lost, damaged, destroyed or for any other reason deemed by RCR as to warrant part or whole payment of the bond to the chalet owner. Please note that in the case of malicious damage the full cost of remedial work will be recovered from the tenant, the $500.00-$800.00 bond limit will not apply.
Refer to the Reservation Conditions on our website outlining any and all situations that may result in this card being charged. If you have any questions, please make contact.
- Check-out is by 10am on the morning of your departure.
- A security check will be conducted by us while you are still present at your chalet.
- You will receive more information on this procedure at check-in.
Transport on the Night
On Mardi Gras night shuttles will be on rotation around town and surrounding areas, including the Alpine Village.
- Matai Shuttles – 0800 462 824
- Snow Express – 0800 SKI 123
- Red Cruiser – Ph/txt 027 206 4774
“Ruapehu Mountain Mardi Gras” Information – Tickets/Line up/Venue